Saturday, June 13, 2015

FINAL ROSTERS INFO

With Empire State Takeover starting in under two weeks, I have 'finalized' rosters for both the boys and the girls. Although I say final, there may be a tweak or two before opening night and even during, if necessary. These are the conditions of final rosters:

- If your name is listed in the final rosters, you are with that team. There will be no switching of teams before the season, and there is no switching of teams during the season. I won't be floating people around - you're set with that squad.

- If you didn't get back to me with a response yet, it's too late to do it the normal way. My initial deadline was MAY 20. It's now JUNE 13. That is an additional 24 days I allowed for people to respond. I will still 'add' people, but you are not being added as a regular - only as an alternate. When it comes time for alternate availability on a week to week basis, the ones who are listed on rosters now and chose the alternate option will get first option to play. If there are open spots, they will take precedence. Best term to use - I'm only adding need-based alternates.

- In only one instance will I add new faces as a regular - that is if someone who's a regular now backs out and leaves a spot open. In that case, I will offer the spot up. Maybe a couple will, maybe they won't.

So, if you never got back to me and want in, just a simple heads-up that I'll only take you as a week to week alternate. I gave an ample amount of EXTRA time to be accommodating. Can't do much more.

Time to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment