Monday, April 6, 2015

Payment Info

Since many people are asking about full payment information, here it is in a more organized way.

Cost to participate is $100 for the summer by May 15 - cash or check, but check is certainly the smarter option unless you happen to bump into me with the money on you. The check can be made payable to me (Jeff Mlinar) with Empire State Takeover in the memo. Payment can be sent to my address:

206 Western Ave., Apt. #1
Albany, NY 12203

If you choose to be an alternate (info on alternate status in the post below this), let me know that's the option that works best for you - as stated in the 2016 league updates post, $25 per week with a maximum of the full fee.

Please give me a heads-up before/when payment is sent, simply because I like to be organized and know what's coming my way. Reach me at any option of the contact info below with any questions or comments!

Jeff Mlinar
(315) 360-2730
jeffmlinar@yahoo.com
www.empirestatetakeover.org

No comments:

Post a Comment